As we’re coming to the end of the year, we wanted to reflect on 2017 and share some updates on our exciting plans for 2018.
Some of our highlights from this year:
- Moved to Rise London
- Became Nationwide‘s first completely cloud-based tool
- Cycled from London to Southend in aid of Bloodwise
- Cutover used across 34 countries
- Nominated for the Barclays Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Adopted by 5 Financial Services customers across the US and UK
- Launched Cutover Enterprise
- Used by a major global bank to evidence correct conduct during their successful CCAR stress test with the Federal Reserve
- Signed a multi-year enterprise agreement with Barclays
- Applied for the New York Fintech Innovation Lab
In October we launched Cutover Enterprise, the latest version of the Cutover platform. Thank you to everyone who attended our launch event at Rise London.
You can watch highlights of the event below:
We are now being adopted by many global organisations to de-risk global transformation programmes and provide delivery assurance on implementations. Click here to find out more about how Cutover can be used in business transformations.
It’s been a great year and we’re looking forward to all the opportunities and challenges that the new year will bring, including:
- Opening up in New York
- Introducing integrations with Service Management and DevOps tools
- Extending our product offering to real-time Crisis and Major Incident Management
Thank you to all our clients, partners and investors for their fantastic support and guidance to date.
All the best and happy holidays from