Cutover Enterprise has launched, unleashing a whole host of new business benefits to our clients.
After a record year of growth with leading financial services, technology and retail companies, Cutover has evolved to focus on meeting the needs of the enterprise. Moving beyond release management and resilience, the new product brings together the domains of Transformation, Regulation, Business Change and Operations Management in a single, unique platform.
To celebrate, last Thursday we hosted a Cutover Launch Event at Rise London. We were joined by great guest speakers Michael Harte, Group Head of Innovation at Barclays, Caroline Hobbs, Senior Innovation Manager at Nationwide and Gerry Grennan from our US partner Clarity Management. The evening was an exciting night of presentations, good conversations and celebration; many thanks to our huge number of attendees! It was great to see so many of you there.
If you couldn’t make it to the event, you can find out all about Cutover Enterprise by watching this video. It’s full of information on all of the platform’s new features and benefits.
If you can’t watch the video right now, here’s a brief overview of what’s new:
- New features ensure that Cutover Enterprise can be used at scale when there are large volumes of users and high numbers of Runbooks
- New features that support the planning of release events at Enterprise level, ahead of the more detailed planning and execution of individual Runbooks
- My Cutover, a personalised landing page of information key to the individual User
- Change Event Manager functionality, providing enterprise-level event planning above Runbooks
- New templating functionality allows Users to save even more time during critical event planning
- Updated navigation, filtering, archiving, folder and view capabilities ensure that the platform is easier than ever to use
- An expanded Audit Log provides even more recording ability, improving reporting for regulators and post-event learning
- Ad-Hoc comms allow easier communication during an event
- Technical tweaks throughout the platform for an improved User experience
- The opening up of our APIs for integration with other enterprise tools
We’ll be releasing more videos and hosting other events in the future. If you want to find out more now or speak to one of our team you can contact us here or request a demo of the product. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Cutover Team